Care of Canvas Prints
- Avoid displaying your print in direct sunlight or bright indirect un-UV filtered sunlight as well as fluorescent lighting. Sunlight and fluorescent lights both emit UV light that can fade and damage prints over time.
- If you must handle the print, don’t put pressure on the image, a canvas is fabric and will stretch or tear if care isn’t taken. Always hold onto the sides where the stretcher bars are located.
- Never attempt to rub the surface of the image with your finger or fingernail as this could scratch the surface of the print.
- Lightly dust your print with a soft cloth or duster on a regular basis to prevent any dust buildup.
- If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water.
- Never use chemicals to clean your print. Your print has been treated with a UV protective coating that can break down if cleaned with chemicals.
- Canvas needs to breath, so don’t store prints in airtight containers such as plastic bags or behind glass. Moisture may become trapped inside causing damage to the image. Canvas experiences small, subtle shifts over time due to mild atmospheric changes, so it's best to display them to allow for natural airflow.
- It is not advisable to display your print where air pollutants, heat and high humidity can be of concern. Kitchens, bathrooms, or heat sources such as forced air vents and radiators should be avoided.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All custom products are created specifically for you. Customized products cannot be returned or refunded unless they are defective. We will fully inspect items before they are deliverd or shipped. If item / items happen to be defective or damaged we will replace damaged products as long as you contact us with in 5 business days from your delivery / purchase date. If you selected the wrong size we are not able to refund since the error has occured on behalf of the customers selection. Refunds are only issued if item is defective and we will need the unaltered original item returned in order to be exchanged for the same item or of equal value.
Professional quality Gallery-Wrapped Canvas. These canvases have an elegant finish to highlight and protect your print, along with perfectly flat corners and a solid back. The 8"x10" canvas has a .5" gallery wrap, built-in easel for desktop display, and hinged hardware. The 11"x14" and larger sizes have a 1.25" gallery wrap, and include ready-to-hang hardware. Various sizes available.
This photo was personally taken in Gruene, Texas.
FREE SHIPPING - Select Store Pick Up (All locals we will arrange for local pick up and out of area we will ship with $10.00 Shipping Fee)
Please make sure to select store pick up or campus delivery to avoid shipping fees or select shipping if your item will need to be mailed.
Processing could take 1-2 weeks and once your order is complete
We will contact you with order pick up details or we will send tracking information for your shipment.